Welcome to Family Arbitration and Mediation Center! We are a neutral arbitration and medication center in West Chester, Pennsylvania. Unlike many arbitrators in the area, we do not represents any clients or engage in litigation on a client’s behalf, enabling us to be truly neutral and able to help you resolve your disputes quickly, effectively, and affordably. When you come to Shelly Grossman, she listens to you and works to facilitate agreements and solutions that are legally binding without the need for intimidating and time-consuming court appearances.
Benefits of alternative dispute resolution including arbitration and mediation solutions:
- Divorcing parties select an Arbitrator or Mediator, who may have specific expertise in the area where the dispute lies, such as taxes, real estate or business valuation.
- The Arbitration or Mediation will be scheduled at a time convenient for the parties, and need not be limited by the judges’ or court’s calendar.
- The Arbitration or Mediation will be conducted in a private, confidential setting.
- An efficient resolution will result in significant costs savings and reduce legal fees.
Check out our services!
- Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR)
- Family Law
With office locations in King of Prussia, Norristown, Havertown and West Chester, regardless of whether your divorce, custody or estate matter is in Bucks County, Delaware County, Philadelphia County, Montgomery County, or other county in the Delaware Valley , Pennsylvania area, we have an office location convenient for you. If you have any questions, please call us at 610-209-1858. We will be happy to provide you with additional information and help you make an appointment with Shelly Grossman.